Monday, January 19, 2009

From Web Worker Daily: 5 Extra Documents You Should Provide for Your Clients

Great post by Celine Roque. Even though she's a freelancer, I believe her insight applies to internal consultants, also.

All this time that I’ve been a freelancer, I always blindly accepted real-time customer support as a fact of freelancing life. I just have to be accessible to clients whenever they have any questions, want clarifications, or need an explanation about the things I’m doing. Even if I’m not the one who’s always handling customer support, someone’s time is wasted by answering the same questions and explaining the same things over and over. And that is never a good thing.

But if something is repetitive, then it can be automated. How can we make our clients better informed so that they don’t ask us the same questions repeatedly?
See the full post here.

No comments: