Here's a job opening at the Milton Hershey School for an organizational development specialist!
Requisition Number 06-0016Sounds like an interesting job that any of us could take on with ease... ;-)
This position serves in the role of internal consultant and facilitator for the MHS by applying the following areas of expertise: Diagnosing and translating high-level development needs in conjunction with implementing processes and systems to support leadership development skills and talent management throughout the School. This position works collaboratively with leaders and teams throughout the organization to design and implement initiatives which move the MHS strategic student success plan forward.
• Master’s Degree in Organization Development, Adult Learning, or related area.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in organization development, talent management or organization effectiveness.
• Minimum 3 years curriculum & instructional design, large-scale change implementation, and leadership development systems.
• Knowledge of web-based applications, on-line learning and performance management applications.
• Prior experience in implementing succession planning and performance management strategies within a corporate or academic environment.
Minimum Salary $49,730.00
Maximum Salary $62,160.00