Thursday, November 06, 2003

CPC Workbooks for participants

I'm having some difficult getting a handle on what we provide to the CPC participants. I'd like us to have an enterprise-wide booklet we use, some sort of standardized workbook, with tabs, for the CPC... I'd love to be able to get some GPO printed/bound process booklets that we can all use. I have a thing (that needs improvement) that I've been using; this is what's in it:

    UPF
    ASSESSMENT OVERVIEW
    -- Objective page
    -- Ground rules & expectations
    -- Agenda
    -- Processing the Category
    -- Cat pre-work
    -- Cat post-work
    -- Criteria Core Principles Concepts
    -- Definitions
    -- Systemic Levels
    -- Results Matrix
    DEATH BY POWERPOINT
    -- 3 slides per page view of the official intro ppt
    RELATIONSHIP MODEL
    CRITERIA PERF EXCELLENCE

I'd like to be able to call somewhere and say "please send 18 books to Unit Bumbleshort; I have a CPC there in 2 weeks."

A partnership between the LDC (developer of the book) and the INSTITUTE (book fulfillment)?

Thoughts?

No comments: